Monday, September 10, 2007

I was a Friendster Freak...

I was scanning my emails when I found this link:

http://www.friendster.com/friends.php?uid=19347903

My goodness, an account linked to some 70 of my Friendster accounts before, during my reign as the Friendster King (self proclaimed? Not really)

OMG. I am shocked to have found some of my accounts before. (I had more than a hundred) I really had no life lolx, I could just laugh at myself as I try to remember how I created a new account almost weekly. But, why create new accounts then? Simple. Friendster limited the number of friends to 500 and lots and lots of people were adding me. I simply did not know why they added me even if I don't know them and they don't know me. And to show them my appreciation, I accepted them and added them to my friends list.

Check out all these:
sinjin1st@yahoo.com
sinjin2nd@yahoo.com
sinjin3rd@yahoo.com

UNTIL

sinjin66th@yahoo.com (I don't know where the 67th-113th accounts have gone...)

That's crazy!!

And reading each and every profile, I remember how childish and immature I was back then. The profile entries are simply senseless

But now I'm glad I've realized that this Friendster is a joke, and adding people you do not know is even more of a joke. Now I'm keeping one account, adding only my friends and people whom I know. But still, the remnants of my craziness remain and live long...

No comments: