Friday, November 16, 2007

Liwanag sa Dilim

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Last night, some Visayan Islands witnessed a blackout after some power plants tripped. Anyway, I won't go into the details of the blackout itself but I'll go into the details of what I did during the blackout, lol. I was desperately in need of something to do during those hours. Well I have a lot of choices. I could have watered the plants or played with the kids but it was totally dark. So I just decided to play with my camera and make the most out of its limited features. And the candle photo you're seeing above is just one of some more photos I took yesterday.

The photo was taken using an Olympus FE-240 point and shoot camera.

P.S. At this very moment, I'm also looking for resources so that I could purchase my own DSLR camera. I'm thinking about getting a Nikon D40x from Jerry's since I'm just a starter.

Take Care!

No comments: